Tue 14 Mar 2017
THE 1st FIELD EXCURSION OF LANDSCAPE ECOLOGY COURSE FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
TOPIC: LANDSCAPE STRUCTURE, LANDSCAPE FUNCTION, LANDSCAPE CHANGE, AND CULTURE
Department of Landscape Architecture, Faculty of Agriculture – IPB
Participants: Graduate Student of Landscape Architecture (ARL), Entomology (ENT), Integrated Pest Control (PHT), Natural Resources and Environmental Management (PSL), and Tropical Silviculture (SVK).
Day/Date/Time : Wednesday/ 15 March 2017/ 06:15-07:45 AM
Instructor: Prof. Dr. Hadi Susilo Arifin
Meeting point: Plaza of Andi Hakim Nasoetion (AHN) Building – front of IPB Rector Building, Darmaga Campus.
Interpretation Sites: The 6th Floor of AHN Building (three corners)
Ground Check: Rubber Plantation, Bamboo Arboretum, Ponds, and “Pekarangan” of wooden house.
Tool & Material: Digital camera, map, and aerial photograph.
FIELDS INTERPRETATION TASK:
- Take landscape interpretation from the 6th Floor of AHN Building: Bamboo Arboretum; Arboretum of Landscape Architecture; Academic Event Plaza in IPB Campus, Dramaga, Bogor and its vicinity.
- Take a picture in each interpretation object.
- Take interpretation and delineation of landscape structure objects: define type and number of patch and corridor. Please state the MATRIX.
PERSONAL STUDENT REPORT:
1. Report should be written personally
2. Every student has to give a deepest attention in one the most impressive object “VISTA”: please explain the mosaic landscape, and define the landscape structure (type and number of patches and corridors) – landscape function – landscape dynamic.
3. Report Synopsis of the excursion should be uploaded through comment box (maximum 500 words, whether in English or in Bahasa Indonesia) in this page by Thursday 23 March 2017 at 2PM.
4. Good Luck!!!