Mon 23 May 2016
The 2nd Day – Week XIV – 31 May 2016
INTRODUCTION OF LANDSCAPE ECOLOGY WORKSHOP (PART 2)
@ Danau Situ Leutik of IPB Campus Dramaga
Hadi Susilo Arifin, Syartinilia and Kaswanto
Darmaga, Tuesday May 31st 2016
The field of Landscape Ecology focuses on structure, function, dynamic and culture through the pattern of patches, corridors, mosaic, and matrix of landscape in various scales. Therefore, an architect should learn how to implement those basics idea of Landscape Ecology in the real word through a small workshop at Danau Situ Leutik of IPB Campus Dramaga.
- To find out the ecological landscape solution
- To analyze and synthesize of ecological aspects
- To define the possibilities/opportunities and problems from Landscape Ecology perspective
TIME & VENUE
- Day & Date : Tuesday, May 31st, 2016
- Time : 7.00AM up to 9.30AM
- Venue : Amphitheater, Academic Event Plaza, IPB Campus Dramaga
TOOLS & MATERIALS
- A2 Poster
- Megaphone or Wireless
- Presenting the result by sketching the ecological concept or drawing your idea into poster (A2 size paper)
- The presentation should be performed by presenter from each group together with all member step forward to the stage.
- Presenting the results on duration 8’ for each group, consist of 5 ’ presentation, 3’ discussion.
- The supervisors will be reviewed the presentation in the end of the 4 groups presentation over.
See You on Tuesday May 31st, 2016 @ Danau Situ Leutik!!!!