Mon 18 Apr 2016
Bogor, 4 April 2016
City Mayor of Bogor, Dr Bima Arya Sugiarto with Division of Cooperation/Secretariat of Bogor City, Urban Planning Agency (BAPPEDA), Environmental Agency (LH), Tirta Pakuan Urban Water Company (PDAM) had a meeting with IPB Water Sensitive Cities (WSC) team on Monday, 4 April 2016 at 12.00-13.00.
Prof. Hadi Susilo Arifin leads IPB WSC Team, came to Bogor City Hall with members, as follows:
- Sub-Project 1: Benchmarking tools to develop leapfrogging programs (Prof. Budi Indra Setyawan and Dr Yuli Suharnoto)
- Sub-Project 2: Socio-institutional pathways (Dr Nurmala, and Dr Sofyan Syaf/absent)
- Sub-Project 3: Infrastructure adaptation pathways (Prof. Budi Indra Setyawan, Dr Nora Panjaitan, and Dr Yanuar)
- Sub-Project 4: Green technology pathways (Prof. Hidayat Pawitan, Dr. Nana Mulyana Arifjaya, and Dr. Suria Darma Tarigan/absent)
- Sub-Project 5: Urban design & demonstration (Prof. Hadi Susilo Arifin and Dr R.L. Kaswanto)
- Sub-Project 6: Learning Alliances (Prof. Handoko/absent, and Dr Sofyan Sjaf/absent)
As a Mayor of Bogor City and an alumnus of Monash University Melbourne (Master of Art in Development Studied) and Australian National University Canberra (Doctor in Politics Science) , Dr Bima Arya Sugiarto welcomes to IPB WSC team to have a research collaboration that would be held in Greater Jakarta, specially in Bogor City. Bogor is recognized as rain city, due to has 4000-5000 mm annual precipitation. Therefore, it is very necessary how Bogor manage the sustainability of water resources.