Tue 23 Dec 2014
Mini Workshop of Agricultural Landscape “Lanskap Pertanian”, CLICK GUIDELINE RIGHT HERE, Please
LANDSCAPE OBJECTS: Urbanization of Laladon country side; land use and land cover changes; Agroforestry practices in “pekarangan” level.
Day/Date: Wednesday/ December 24, 2014
Time: 7AM to 10 AM
Meeting/Start Point: “PERTIGAAN LALADON” @ 06:30
Instructor: Prof. Dr. Hadi Susilo Arifin
Student Assistant: Vivandra Prima Budima
Participant: 40 Bachelor Students of “Agricultural Landscape” Course, 5th Semester of Landscape Architecture, Agronomy & Horticulture, Soil Science, Forestry, Environmental Economy Study Programs, Bogor Agriccultural University (IPB).
Intensive discussion of “Pekarangan Agroforestry Practices” would be held @ LALADON PERMAI BLOK D/11, CIOMAS BOGOR 16610 (as Final Destination).
Some References could be accessed, as follows:
EQUIPMENT & TOOLS
1. Every student group must bring digital camera or phone cell camera, and notebook/laptop
2. Megaphone, LCD Projector and Screen would be provided by Student Assistant
1. Interpretation of agricultural landscape, urbanization process, land use and land cover changing in Laladon Country side from “PERTIGAAN” to D/11 would be guided by Workshop Instructor, Prof. Hadi Susilo Arifin
2. Interpretation and analysis of Agroforestry practices at Laladon Permai Pekarangan, Landscape Services of Pekarangan, such as production, biodiversity conservation, Carbon sequestration, water resources management, garden beautification.
3. Write down roughly synthesis into PPT version, then discuss the results through presentation group by group (10 minutes for each group, presentation and discussion).
MINI WORKSHOP PRESENTATION MATERIALS OF STUDENT’S GROUP TASK
1. Group 1. PPT Workshop Material – PDF File Click here, please
2. Group 2. PPT Workshop Material – PDF File Click here, please
3. Group 3. PPT Workshop Material – PDF File Click herea, please
PERSONAL STUDENT TASK
Every student has to write the comment of the impression workshop and result (100-200 words) in BAHASA INDONESIA or in ENGLISH into this POSTING COMMENT BOX by the 2nd JANUARY 2015.