Sat 27 Oct 2012
Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 @ 06:30 – 10:30
Hadi Susilo ARIFIN and his students – P06/General Class “TPB” IPB have got Campus Trip on Tuesday, 16 October 2012.
The program started from gate of Agriculture Faculty, Jl. Meranti Dramaga Campus at 06:30. P06-1 is a part of P06 Class, they are counseling students, under supervised by Hadi Susilo ARIFIN. All students of P06 (P06-1 and P06-2) were invited to join the program of Campus Tour. The objective of campus tour are, as follows:
1. To take a gathering of counseling and discussion
2. To introduce campus objects through excursion and interpretation
3. To feel of the agricultural campus by visiting University Farm of IPB
Therefore, the sightseeing objects are:
1. Bung Karno Plaza – the historic pile and Pinus merkusii
2. Faperta Corridor and “Sukun/Breadfruit Tree” of Megawati Soekarno (historical site)
3. FAHUTAN Arboretum – Biodiversity and tropical rain forest structure
4. GMK dan FATETA
5. SEAFAST – IPB Library – Reserve area and “KebunMengkudu”
6. Alhuriyah Mosque and Rubber Processing (historical site)
7. Lanhuis, Bell Tower (historical site)
8. International Dormitory – Kornita High school
9. IPB Male Dormitory and Reserve Area
10. Ciomas Riverscape and Riverbank
11. “Pekarangan” typical Indonesian home gardens in IPB staff housing
12. Agricultural Landscape: terraces paddy field, irrigation, and dryfield, mixed gardens
13. University Farm: FINAL DESTINATION – agriculture field of IPB & ICDF, organic vegetables plastic house, nursery and seedling center, orchards, processing and packaging house, storage room, parks and lake.
The latest 1 hour was used for academic and campus daily life discussion while have a break for enjoying local snacks: steamed banana and cassava. Some leaflets and Biodata form from TBK Office were distributed to P06-1 Students. They must submit to Counselor by one week later.
Two assistants and one foreign students joined this excursion program are: Enjoyment Siregar, Ali Sunanta, and Maako Yamada.
Hadi Susilo ARIFIN